Out of stock
The Dnipro A3 pouch is an indispensable tool for professionals who value reliability and functionality. Designed specifically for the efficient storage and transportation of individual first aid kits (IFAKs), this accessory impresses with its resistance to damage and moisture, which is especially valuable in combat conditions.
It is a pouch for combat medics, and can also serve as an additional (not the main) tactical pouch for mutual aid.
It is placed on the shin and does not overload the upper part of the ammunition, and thanks to its design, does not interfere with movement.
The pouch is easy to use, provides quick access to filling and quick dumping if necessary.
- Durability: The pouch is constructed of durable materials that provide excellent protection for medical equipment from moisture and impact.
- Mounting: The pouch is attached to the ankle with a velcro fastener and a FAST clasp.
- Functionality: Eyelets on the bottom for drainage, wide opening of the front cover provides easy access to medical supplies.
- Material: Made of high quality water-repellent material for durability. Cordura fabric - Germany. Rubber tape - Italy. FAST polyamide fastener - Italy.
- Compartments: The structure of the internal space of the pouch includes several sections that provide convenient and organized storage of items.
- Volume: 2,45 л
- Weight: 135 g
- Dimensions: 510x120x40 mm
- Color: Coyote
- Manufacturer: Ukraine (Dnipro)
Pouch for IFAK "DNIPRO" A3 is distinguished by its reliability, ergonomics and functionality, meeting the high quality criteria necessary for survival in extreme situations.